We believe in providing an excellent service at a fair price. Sure there are window washers out there willing to clean your windows at cut-rate, cheap prices. But be careful because you’ll get what you pay for.
Here are some things to look for, and to ask when choosing a window washer:
- Will they open each window and wipe your sills and tracks? (Most window washers never open the windows)
- Do they actually clean your screens instead of just wiping them off? It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens.
- Do they look professional and are they in company uniforms? If they’re not willing to invest in looking professional, then they’re in this for the short term.
- Ask for plenty of references along with phone numbers. A reputable window washing company should be glad to provide them to you.
- Are they insured? Things happen. You need to be fully protected in case of unforeseen situations. (As a side note, we’ve never had a claim)
It’s best to give us a call for a written estimate, so you’ll know exactly what it would cost to clean the windows at your home, but we’ve outlined some general pricing information below.
- Windows-In/out/sills/tracks From $5.00 per window
- Screens From $3.00 per screen
- Sliding Glass Doors-In/out From $12.00
- Transoms (Panes of glass over doors and windows)-In/out $4.00 and up
- French Doors-In/out From $9.00 per door
- Ceiling Fans-Blades and Base cleaned From $10.00 per fan
The first time you employ our window washing team, it is recommended that you have your windows professionally cleaned both inside and outside, but if you prefer, we will do only the outside with or without the screens. We strive to accommodate each and every single person with the ultimate goal of gaining another satisfied customer.